Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Random

So, I finally borrowed a camera from the shop until mine is fixed. 5 months and counting, I'm not holding my breath.
But I had completely forgotten that I have numerous cards with pictures from last spring and early summer on them. So without further ado, here are some random snippets.
3 little jams, all in a row
broccoli cheddar soup with mustard croutons

Alex being Alex and hiding Evelyn's toys in my food



yummy rye flour! the start of 298349923 rye bread experiments

rye starter- meet neil
Evelyn on a sugar high at Concerts on the Square, Summer '10

wine smuggled back from Tuscany
The last nice day of October, lonely tracks

kimono and obi for Halloween

pretty embroidery!

5 comments:

little notes said...

5 months seems so long. you sure they know what they are doing? ;)

always fun to go through old photos.

Hannah said...

Mustard croutons!! That sounds delicious! How did you make those?

Jess said...

@ Julie- Hopefully! Apparently the used camera I bought from them was a "grey market" camera meant for sale in Asia. Long story short, they had to ship it to a few different places until they could find one that would fix it.

@ Hannah- Whole grain mustard + butter + crusty whole grain bread + oven time = golden crusty deliciousness. :)

little notes said...

hope you had a nice thanksgiving. didn't really celebrate here...it's different when you aren't in the u.s.

oh yeah, I was wondering, does your email work? I sent you an email recently and not that I think you have to write back right away...but I just remembered you saying something awhile ago about it not working and so I was wondering...

have a good weekend.

Bella said...

Stopped by to check out your blog and I have to say I love the layout--so easy on the eyes! Lovely!