Friday, July 17, 2009

Mmmm.. greens

My week has been spent kicking butt at work (or work kicking my butt, whichever), so I haven't had as much time to devote in the kitchen this week as I might have liked. In fact, I bought all of the ingredients to make pickles out of my CSA cucumber overload, and in the fridge they sit. I did make a warm, crisp broccoli salad a few weeks ago and had the decency to take pictures for you.



It's featured on Sprouted Kitchen, and her pictures are better. Aren't you glad I'm back? ;)

3 comments:

Julia said...

i enjoyed this meal! we'd be good living together cause we like to eat similar things ;) glad to see you blogging again!

Jess said...

I enjoyed it too! We do tend to have similar tastes, and it would be fun to live with you. :)

Sprouted Kitchen said...

yum! i think your picture looks fabulous!