Friday, January 23, 2009

Rushing

Hello friends! *snicker*


It's been awhile since I've posted anything substansial to my blog. I've had a lot going on (don't we all). I'm taking classes again this semseter, only two this time, so the load shouldn't be overbearing. Though, I'm already feeling the pinch of my slacking. I have my first test in College Algebra on Sunday, and the homework is due that day as well. I've only completed 2 sections out of 7.. yay me! I seriously need to buckle down. I must say, I am over halfway through Frankenstein (final paper due Monday) and I feel better about that class than I do Algebra. I still get shivers down my spine when I think of math, and not in a good way. I thought I had conquored this issue when I took an 8 week crash course in Intermediate Algebra.. Oh, the calculator was thrown against the wall many many many times during those 8 weeks. To top my non-home life off, I have loads of work to finish. We're going through a busy time right now, and I can't wait for it to be over. But, as my Papa says, I should be happy I have a job, which is true. I am thankful I have a job, and thankful that I have a decent work enviroment. And that's all I'm going to comment on that matter, I won't bore you with a diatribe about local economics.


I had more to write about, like the knitting I started, the tangerine cake I baked recently with whole tangerines (rind and all), but I really should return to work. After all, I would like to KEEP my job.

1 comment:

Julia said...

hey, busy lady! how is the knitting going? you are probably a bit farther than me. my scarf started to become a shawl--need to start over! good to chat with you the other night.