Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Onward to Chi-town!

I'm excited to be seeing "The Sea and Cake" this Saturday night!
http://thrilljockey.com/catalog/?id=103254
I wish I could figure out how to add songs to my blog, like my friend does. It's so much more efficient than giving a link. Anyway, they're a very chill band who I stumbled across about a year ago and have grown to love their two most recent albums, "Car Alarm" and "Everybody." My friend Erin and I are also going to hit up the art museum (yay!) while we're down there, and hopefully do some shopping. Exciting! I'll have to post a review of the concert when I get back.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Ooh, sounds like fun! I actually just put on 'The Sea and Cake' cause I was curious to see what you liked so much and are going to see:) Sounds good so far! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you return! Have a good time in Chicago--and of course the road trip down {that's one of the best parts!}.